The courses will be held in our new office in Sugar Land.
The advanced workflow training (every third Tuesday of the month), will have a Machine Learning focus. During this course you will learn about:
- The latest development in Machine Learning tools and how these methods are utilized within OpendTect
- Machine Learning methods for fault & object detection, clustering
- Machine Learning methods for well data.
- Prediction of missing logs.
- DipSteered attribute analysis and Structure oriented filtering, data conditioning methods
- Global interpretation methods
The introduction course (every second Tuesday of the month), will focus on teaching you everything you need to know to start your interpretation project in OpendTect.
For more details and sign-up for either course, go to our prostore.
Introduction Course: Every second Tuesday of the month
Advance workflow training: Every third Tuesday of the month
Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Venue: 12946 Dairy Ashford Rd #220
Sugar Land, TX 77478